Our flag ship Industrial Vacuum Transfer System, trade name PV 500, picks up your desired Material Vacuum Transfer Systems and then delivers it to your required location through a pipeline. The standard PV 500 is capable of transferring your product over 2 kilometres away from the original pick up point. The venture type Vacuum/Discharge unit is powered with compressed air. No wiring or electrical connections are required. An internal 12-volt system, with on board recharge system, runs all the controls. The operator flips a switch and starts delivering product. It can even be setup to run automatic or remote start - depending on your desired application. Material 4” minus including rock, gravel, sand sludge and slimes wet or dry, the material is handled easily with our Industrial Vacuum Transfer System. The Industrial Vacuum Transfer System that we provide creates up to 25” H.G.
We also manufacture the DPV 1200, which is our larger, double tank unit. The DPV 1200 has similar attributes to the PV 500, but with the capability of achieving even greater transfer rates. The unit produces continual throughput of material from intake to discharge. For further technical information, specifications and pricing, please contact us.
PV 500 Specification
- C.F.M @ 100 P.S.I
- Air Consumption : 500
- Vacuum Loading rate : 58.7 S.C.F.M @ 25 “ H.G
- Control Power (batteries) : 12 Volt D.C Charging with 110 or 220 volt A.C
- Operator Controls (Man/Auto Vacuum/Discharge): Also Reverse Vacuum NEW!
- Height : 108 cm
- Width : 187 cm
- Length : 193 cm
- Vacuum Inlet : 4” Cam Lock
- Discharge Outlet : 4” Victaulic
- Air Inlet : 2” N.P.T
- Pressure Vessel : Certified
- Weight : 1131 Kilograms
- Skid Mounted c/w forklift lift points
- The PV500 Vacuum unit cycles from vacuum to discharge when the pressure vessel is filled with the material being vacuumed. This is set by the operator on a timer located in the control box
- Overfilling will not damage the unit.
- Material being vacuumed does not come in contact with any moving parts.
- Handles wet or dry material, sludges, slurries, sand, gravel, and rock.
- Batteries are good for approximately one-month continuous operation before recharge.
- Virtually maintenance free as there are only three moving parts (knife gate valves).
- There are no filters to clean or replace.
For more information, specifications and pricing, please contact us.
For more details please click on the links given below